top of page
Waxing is an effective, long lasting method of getting rid of unwanted hair, from both large and small areas. The hair is removed from the root, which means a longer amount of time passes before the new hair grows and is again visible. The hair that grows through is soft and fine.
Before your wax treatment
- The hair should be at least 0.5 cm long
- Use a bodyscrub one day before your wax treatment. This will remove dead skin cells, hereby giving a smoother result with fewer broken hairs.
- It is completely normal that hair can break within the first 2-3 wax treatments . Therefor the end result will first be seen after this initial fase.
- Please tell your wax therapist if you have diabetes, circulatory diseases, skin diseases or if you are on any medication as the wax treatment may be unadvisable in some cases.
After your wax treatment
- The skin is very sensitive after waxing and it is very normal for it to be slightly red with small red bumps. They should disappear within 1-2 days
- Avoid sun exposure, solarium, indoor swimming pool and sauna for 24 hours after treatment.
Between wax treatment
- It is important to look after your skin between wax treatments.
- Use body scrub 2-3 times a week.
- Use a good body cream/lotion/oil after bath
- It is possible to remove brokken hairs with a tweezer up to 1 week after the wax treatment But not after - as the hair needs time to grow in time for the next treatment.
- Avoid shaving
- Your hair will be ready to wax again after approximately 4 weeks.
There could be a risk of cancellation, if the hair is not long enough to be waxed. Remember the hair should be at least 0.5 cm long.
bottom of page